- Parking is $5 at the Garden. Cash Only.
- Parking at the Garden is limited. If you have your heart set on parking on-site, you'll want to arrive fairly early in the day.
- If you have a three day pass, you will need to pay for parking each day or take the shuttle.
Shuttles and Off-Site Parking
- Current shuttle locations(all in Silverton) include:
Friday, April 26th- The gravel lot next to Roths (not their main lot), First Baptist Church , and the old Silverton High School 802 Schlador St., Silverton, OR
Saturday, April 27th- The gravel lot next to Roths (not their main lot), Robert Frost Elementary School, First Baptist Church , and the old Silverton High School 802 Schlador St., Silverton, OR
Sunday, April 28th- The gravel lot next to Roths (not their main lot), Robert Frost Elementary School, and the old Silverton High School 802 Schlador St., Silverton, OR
- Please note different shuttle locations on different days! These locations have been kind enough to lend us their lots so that you can get a free shuttle to the event. DO NOT litter or leave your glass in their lots. Some locations- the schools and church- will have children on property in the days immediately following the event. Help us keep them safe by respecting these properties.
- Shuttles will begin at noon and the last pickup at the Garden will be 11:30pm both nights.
- Shuttles will pickup roughly every half hour. Please be patient. The School and Church are both within walking distance if you don't want to wait.
- Some tour and shuttle services in the valley are offering transportation to and from the fest. Check with your local businesses. If you are in Portland, click over to our Brewvana page to hitch a ride.
- Sip! tours is offering a shuttle from Eugene. Visit their website for more info.
Be safe- If you've sampled too many beers, don't drive home! The Silverton PD does a great job of catching folks who should not be behind the wheel. Do yourself and others on the road a favor- call a cab! The local cab service is A2 and their number is 503-873-9999. Many Salem companies will go out to the Garden, just call to make sure. And remember, you can always make a reservation with taxi companies so that you don't have to worry about it while you're having fun!